Task Forces (TF)
ACM has established 5 Task Forces to discuss the specific items:
- Asian BRC Network (ABRCN)
- Human Resource Development (HRD)
- Management of Material Transfer (MMT)
- Mutual Aid Association (MAA)
- BRC Standardization (BRCS) new!
The ACM prompts active discussions to settle Asian regions' opinions for international standardized measures in accordance with the CBD (Convention on Biological Diversity), NP (Nagoya Protocol) and ABS (Access and Benefit Sharing).
The ACM also encourages microbiology researches for the purposes of solving discover the balance between the global environmental problems and human welfare.